Skip to main content

An open letter to Q

Unlike most people, I don’t buy into the belief that anyone online is actually anonymous, so there’s no point trying to hide my identity. I’m also fully aware that you’ve got probably hundreds of people, if not the entire NSA, and some very sophisticated programs searching the net for any mentions of Q. So, to be blunt, I’m fairly sure you will see this even if it’s removed. You know who I am, and probably have a folder on me with everything from a psyche profile to a record of what I ordered for breakfast.

The point is that I am a nobody, and not a shill, or an agent, or working for some sinister agenda, just a poor author with a small following in an obscure topic if you’re not a supergeek. I’ve known a lot of what you’ve talked about for a long time, and couldn’t discuss it with most people because it’s been so deeply imbedded to view any research outside the “mainstream” as forbidden, and I’ve got a dozen different targets painted on my back by many groups for merely existing.

I’ve been called everything in the book by different people, labeled insane, crackpot, wannabe tyrant, whore, even a Dr. Mengele, just for looking at things differently than the “normals” find acceptable. I’ve even had death threats made by complete strangers, just because I was interviewed about morphological freedom by a web magazine.

But I’m just someone who wants to live in a world where I am neither a slave, nor condemned just for my existence. I want that same thing for everyone. I think that’s all most people want.

You keep saying, WWG1WGA, but I also see a constant stream of the same old bigotry and hatred flowing endlessly from those following you. I see the same vendettas against people like me that I have coped with my entire life. From the rhetoric I keep seeing time and again from those following you, I continue to get the same feeling of having a crosshair on my back.

I’m not a threat, or a member of the cabal, I’m just a person who wants to be free to simply exist as myself. I know too much to be religious. I’ve never had faith. I don’t buy into the whole “fulfilling of end times prophecy” shtick, and I certainly rejected the whole x-tian mythos a very long time ago, just as strongly as it has rejected me, and those like me.   

So, does WWG1WGA include ordinary transgenders like myself? Those who just want to be allowed to be who they have always been inside, and not be killed for daring to fail to conform to the “approved” role people try to force on them? The ones who aren’t trying to foist an agenda on others, or trying to shove political correctness down people’s throat? Who don’t give a damn about identity politics, but just want to finally feel like a normal member of the gender that they identify as, without feeling like people want to kill them for existing?

Or, are we just “acceptable losses”, like always?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am not an "Optimist"

Okay, I’ve been busy writing articles for H+ recently and I’ve been being accused rather frequently of being, “An Optimist.” This post is about proving that I’m really not one. To do this, I first need to clear up a few things by explaining that I am not a believer in AGW or many other “Green” ideologies, nor am I a “liberal” or “progressive” or any number of other “categories” that are made up to compartmentalize and divide humans into groups and cliques. I am a cynic first, last and always, and expect little more than the worst of the worst of human behavior to be the default operating mode of the human race. So, don’t expect good news. There is none. It WILL get worse before it gets better. Pollution will continue, rainforests will be chopped down, and people are going to suffer and even die. There is no nice way to sugar coat this fact. No feel good story that will offset it. We are in a spiral downwards that will end with the complete destruction of the current economy, and qu

On Government

Alright, this blog post might end up being rather long, but it has become entirely too necessary. I’ve had to repeat myself far too many times. I’ve been arguing with people all over the net about “Government” First, let me define what I mean by Government. Government is a system of organization within a collective which directs the actions of the collective, controls the shared resources of the collective and which distributes those shared resources in the way which benefits the collective most efficiently. A government will always arise as the natural result of human pack instinct because it enables efficient division of labor and allocation of resources. It doesn’t matter what form this organization takes, be it a tribal council, a council of elders, a Men’s or Women’s council, a Fiefdom, a Vassalage, Dukedom, Republic, Monarchy or Democracy, the very organization itself will always be created by any group of people . This organization “Governs” the collective, and is thus a “Go
Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a girl of style and grace… Well, not really, but it seems so appropriate considering the rest of this little missive, and I won’t even make you guess my name. Valkyrie Ice, or just Val for short. No that’s not the name my parents gave me, but it is far more comfortable most of the time than that other one, which is why it has been my name on the internet from almost the very first time I signed onto a BBS. Val feels more like the real me than that endless succession of masks I have to wear everyday. When I’m online, I usually feel like I’ve taken off this massive coat of lead armor, and like I’m a real person, instead of a mindless automaton going through the motions. What you see when you meet me in the flesh may be what the world thinks of as me right now, but Val’s the one looking at you behind these blue eyes. I have been asked many times before why I consider myself to be an entirely different creature than what I see in a mirror,